Use the below steps to fix your Epson printer is an error state
1. First of all, check whether your printer’s power cord is connected to the switchboard. Plug the cord to another board and try printing something.
2. Now, check your printer’s USB cable. Make sure it is connected properly to the device and is in working condition.
3. If your printer is connected wirelessly, connect the printer again to the device using the wireless connection.
4. Update the printer drivers on your device.
5. Check your device for virus infections.
6. Clear the pending print jobs from the queue.
7. At last, try printing something and see if the issue is fixed.
8. Make sure that your printer’s power cord is properly connected to the electrical board.
9. Furthermore, check whether the USB cable is connected to the computer or not
10. In case, if you have a wireless printer then ensure that the printer is correctly connected to the wireless network.
11. Test your printer by printing a blank page.
Step 2: Update Printer Drivers
Download accurate printer driver
§ Check for virus infections or power issues
Step 3: Restart Both Computer and Epson Printer
§ Close all ongoing printing tasks and turn off your printer
§ Abort all ongoing print jobs in the queue
§ Restart your device and power up your printer and see whether the problem is resolved.